Outlook4Gmail Download and Install
- Build: 1759
- Filename: Outlook4GmailSetup.exe
- Size: 8.36 MB
- MD5 checksum: 2095975D0936B280BDC081D3213BF1CC
- SHA1 checksum: 839E959C072CD33E6A9F47A0842632CD07D28E6C
Most relevant features
- Synchronization of X.400 and X.500 e-mail formats of Microsoft Exchange Server contacts.
- Prevent Outlook Security Programmatic Access Warning.
- 7-day trial period for full version.
- Added ability to skip synchronization of old events (older than 1 month, older than 1 year and etc.).
- Added support of 4, 8, 12, 24 hours options by scheduled automatic synchronization.
- Improved contacts groups synchronization.
- Improved application ribbon that makes easier access to synchronization options (Outlook 2010 or higher is required).
- Full support of all contact's phone number types.
- Support of multiple Outlook Data Files (*.pst).
- Support of Internet Calendars.
- Option to clean up empty Contact Groups on synchronization.
- One and two way syncing of calendars from multiple Google accounts in Outlook, syncing existing calendars, creating new calendars.
- Two-way Outlook Contact Categories Sync with Google Groups.
- Automatic sync of contacts and calendars by regular time interval, between certain hours of the day or when Outlook starts.
- Contact Picture Sync: simple way to sync contacts with profile photos.
- Support of multiple Google accounts, synchronization supports 'one-to-many', 'many-to-one' and 'many-to-many' relationships.
- Outlook4Gmail menu to Outlook 2003-2007. The menu provides access to the main application functionality and settings.
Free Trial version is available for download:
- Limited functionality for free version;
- We dont provide Technical support for free version.
In order to have full functionality of this product, you need to buy the full unlimited version.
After Outlook4Gmail is downloaded, launch Outlook4GmailSetup.exe. The installation wizard will guide you through the setup process: starting with a welcome screen, via selecting destination location, program start menu options and folder, to installation overview/ready mode, setup progress and the final screen with the installation results.
Useful tips and First Start
Outlook4Gmail is a plugin designed to use with Microsoft Office Outlook. The plugin integrates its own ribbon to Outlook (toolbars in case of Outlook 2007 or older versions). In order to make product fully functional and enable all licensed features, please activate the plugin with your Product Key and License Information.
Our customers are our top priority, and we strive for 100% satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about this order, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any synchronization issues, please email us feedback with attached required log files. It will help us to reproduce and fix the issue.
For more setting details please refer to the User Manual page.
You can review a list of frequently asked questions and their answers on our F.A.Q. page:
Please check out our Video tutorials:
- How to sync Google and Outlook contacts
- How to sync Outlook and Google calendar