Outlook4Gmail Download and Install
Release notes (v. 4.3.2):
- Added ability to find and remove duplicates in Contacts and Calendar events.
- Added synchronization of "Busy Status" for Calendar events.
- Prevent Outlook Security Programmatic Access Warning.
- Support of Google Calendar API version 3.0.
- Improved account authorization for Google Services.
- Stability improvements and fixes.
- 7-day trial period for full version.
- Fixed occasional failures on synchronization of recurrent events like "the last", "the 2nd", "the 1st" and etc.
- Added ability to skip synchronization of old events (older than 1 month, older than 1 year and etc.).
- Added support of 4, 8, 12, 24 hours options by scheduled automatic synchronization.
- Improved contacts groups synchronization.
- Improved application ribbon that makes easier access to synchronization options (Outlook 2010 or higher is required).
- Full support of all contact's phone number types.
- Support of multiple Outlook Data Files (*.pst).
- Support of Internet Calendars.
- Option to clean up empty Contact Groups on synchronization.
- One and two way syncing of calendars from multiple Google accounts in Outlook, syncing existing calendars, creating new calendars.
- Two-way Outlook Contact Categories Sync with Google Groups.
- Automatic sync of contacts and calendars by regular time interval, between certain hours of the day or when Outlook starts.
- Contact Picture Sync: simple way to sync contacts with profile photos.
- Support of multiple Gmail accounts, synchronization supports 'one-to-many', 'many-to-one' and 'many-to-many' relationships.
- Outlook4Gmail menu to Outlook 2003-2007. The menu provides access to the main application functionality and settings.
Free Trial version is available for download:
- Limited functionality for free version;
- We dont provide Technical support for free version.
In order to have full functionality of this product, you need to buy the full unlimited version.
After Outlook4Gmail is downloaded, launch Outlook4GmailSetup.exe. The installation wizard will guide you through the setup process: starting with a welcome screen, via selecting destination location, program start menu options and folder, to installation overview/ready mode, setup progress and the final screen with the installation results.